Friday, February 12, 2010

Like A Wink and A Smile

Something pretty awesome happened today. I typed in the website pedjobs.com, as I do at least weekly in my ongoing job search, and I realized...I don't have to anymore. Because I have found a job!! And not just any job, but the job description I would've written for myself had I been asked 6 months ago to write a description of my ideal job. Yep, it's that good. Maybe even a career maker. Am I being a little effusive? A bit too optimistic and naive? Maybe...but you know what? I'm going with it. Not often in life do you get to thank fate and your lucky stars and your own perseverance for giving you exactly what you wanted. So for the time being i'm walking around on clouds and reveling in my little corner o' the world. It's pretty darn sweet here.

No comments:

Post a Comment