Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day Ten: Renew, Restart, and Revitalize to Continue the Journey

Here we are, day ten of our journey to a happier, more successful career and life. How do you feel? Happier? More successful? The good news is that if you've been doing the emotional work over the last ten days you should feel like you're at least on your way to feeling more fulfilled. The less good news is that your work is not done. Life is a continually changing organism and so are you. When you wake up tomorrow you might have a different perspective than you do today. In fact, I hope you do. I hope that you see each day as fundamentally different from the last and in turn, you are a different person because of your experiences of the day before. If you strive to learn and grow everyday, you will never be the same person you were yesterday. It is an amazing gift to reinvent yourself and see the world as an endless sea of opportunities again and again and again. We begin to die the moment we are born. It is up to you what you want to see when you look back on your life and your accomplishments. Each day ask yourself "What is worth doing? What is within my reach?".

When we talk again (I need a few days off!) I will tell you about a conscious decision I've made to better my life. Until then, enjoy your journey. Maybe over a glass of wine and a sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment