Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Don't Let the Door Hit Me On the Way Out

Hey, remember that vacation I mentioned taking soon? Well, the day is finally here. Vacation!! It finally feels like summer here in the midwest and we're heading out. Oh well, I have a few months ahead to enjoy the sticky humidity. And my big humidity hating hair too. Anyway, we are heading off to Europe for the next 10 days. I plan to forget about work, schedules, email, cell phones and practicing medicine. For the next 10 days, I'm just Angela. Not Dr Veesenmeyer. Not Angela F Veesenmeyer, MD, MPH. Not "my kid's doctor". Not "the hospitalist on call". Just me. I plan to come back refreshed, re-energized and recommitted to spending more time being "just me" and not who I think I should be. I'll see you on the other side of vacation!


No comments:

Post a Comment